Let’s take a look at a typical setup for a lawn care / landscaping trailer.
1) Hand tools: Leaf rakes, shovel, mattock, pole saw, shears.
2) Auxilliary lawn mower gas tank.
3) John Deere push lawn mower.
4) Lunch cooler.
5) 20 lb. air tank.
6) Traffic Cones
7) John Deere Z-Trak commercial lawn mower
8) Water cooler. Drinking lots of water is important.
9) Leaf blower rack. Blower is removed as it is currently in use.
10) John Deere Gator. Good for moving landscape mulch, grass seed, plants, etc.
OTHER SIDE OF THE LANDSCAPING TRAILER
1) Lockable Toolbox. Equiped with all tools needed to work on lawn care equipment and to work in customers’ yards.
2) Weedeater Racks. 2 Commercial grade weedeaters.
3) Flags on rear of trailer.
If you want to start your own lawn care business, click the StartALawnCareBusiness link on the tab to the right.